We nurture your business as ours and lead your ideas to implementation.
INNOVATION is important in the Web Marketing industry and innovative thinking gets measurable results for our clients.
RELIABILITY creates trust, the key to a strong business relationship. Incudigm meets its target deadlines and maintains a consistent record of positive client outcomes.
RESPONSIVENESS is another pillar in our vision of good business. This means being available, considerate and flexible enough to meet our clients’ search marketing needs. We take the challenge of meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations very seriously.
- Web 2.0 Standards – A Web 2.0 site allows users to interact and collaborate with each other in contrast to websites where users are limited to the passive viewing of content.
- Unique Themes – Wide Range of quality web designs ideal for individuals and small to mid sized businesses. Necessity based design which fulfils the purpose.
- Reliable Hosting – 99.9% uptime, which means your site, will never go down while hosted with us.
- Free Domain – Our pricing comprises the cost domain registration. So you don’t have to pay anything more.
- Unlimited Bandwidth – No restrictions of any kind on visitors visiting your site.
- WordPress / HTML5 / CSS3 – Using up-to-date design standards ensures that your site is up to date & attractive.
- Optimized – Google, Yahoo & Bing will catch and list your website rapidly as it goes live.
- Compatible – Your site is fully functional on any latest PC browser, tablet or mobile.
- Social Media Integration – Tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter & Google+ about your business and increase customer reach.
- Animated Graphics – We create animated graphics as per your business needs.
- Photo Gallery – Let the photos speak; if you are creative professional then pictures of your work will create major impact on website visitors.
- Products Listings – Showcase your business details, products and other related service.
- Video Integration – Videos are helpful in marketing your product & service in a better way.
- Google Maps – Locate your exact business address using maps to help people find you easily.
- Custom Emails – Get email address email@example.com with your website.
- Professional Support – For any changes and help related to your website, we are always available.
What is a business incubator?
A business incubator is a safe, supportive place for entrepreneurs and small business owners to get the professional services they need to grow their business.
How does the Business Incubator work?
Businesses and/or individuals apply to participate in the incubator program. Those who are admitted are selected because they show promise of growth and realize they need some help in achieving their goals. These business are then offered the tools needed to move forward.
Services are provided in affordable packages that take into account the needs of the business and the stage the business is in. Client needs and businesses are unique and so we bundle services that match support services required take our clients to their next level.
We have 3 types of opportunities inside of the incubator:
These are businesses who do not need a physical presence (or already have one established and yet need support in business strategy, website development, marketing, social media, database services, bookkeeping and/or product and service development.
These are business that have a product that could benefit from a retail-type presence. Retail clients also choose one or more support services they need such as business strategy, website development, marketing, social media, database services, bookkeeping and/or product and service development and distributions strategy.
PHYSICAL SPACE CLIENTS
These are businesses that have services that could benefit from having access to offices or a multi-purpose room. Affordable space is often a challenge for start-up businesses. For our clients in regions where we have space available, they can benefit from renting space at a below market rate. Physical space clients also choose one or more support services they need such as business strategy, website development, marketing, social media, database services, book keeping and/or product and service development and distribution strategy.
Do businesses have to stay in the incubator?
No, and we don’t want you to. The intention of the business incubator is that you grow and we want you to “leave the nest”. For some of our clients, that is one year down the road, for some it is 3 years. Getting businesses strong and independent is our goal and we help our clients start planning for what they need outside of the incubator from day one.
Business/Idea Incubation Services play a vital role in supporting New Ventures in USA. Incudigm Network with its experience and wide spread domain knowledge enables its clients to commercialize their intellectual property, innovations and technology in USA. A company’s success in USA depends on the correct estimation of the nation’s potential. Over-estimation of possibilities and under-estimation of complexities that a company might face may lead to its failure.
We nurture your business as ours and lead your ideas to implementation. We sharpen the value proposition for your business, help you to identify markets/ industry/ customer, create financial projections, assist in setting-up milestones, risk mitigation, due diligence and creating an attack plan.
Incudigm offers SMEs incubation service for a minimum period of 1 Year.
- Web Development
- Inbound Marketing
- Offshore Development
- Web Hosting
- Dedicated Human Resource
- Hiring & Training
- Administrative Support
- Due Diligence
- Management Support
Let us know your business requirements; we have just the right recommendation for you!